Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

RT!!




My arms are aching right now. Yes, both arms, and soon, my legs will be aching, follow by my whole body. I can just feel it, soon...

Went for RT (Remedial Training) at Maju camp. My first RT. I feel like a complete fool, not knowing where to report in the camp. But thinking that Maju Camp is now the home of 6 SIR (Singapore Infantry Regiment, last time located at Selarang Camp, Changi) and i was from the 6 SIR during my NSF days, i felt a bit at home.

After warm up, we went for a 3.2km jog. (First round is the orientation round, followed by the 2.4km jog). I guess i was ill-prepared for the regimes of RT, i suffered cramps during my third round, and have to take a rest to stretch the affected area.

This was followed by Chin-up, a 2 way combination, to train up strenght and endurance. Followed by a complete body work out to train up cardiovasular strenght and endurance. Now you know why my arms are aching. Guess, i was not prepared at all... (i did not even water parade myself for RT.)

Mobilisation activated by Joshua for a pool session. I had played eariler at the canteen with Micheal (canteen boss), same as last time, best of 5. I won him 4-3, but have to leave before the 5, coz i am running late for RT.

Back to pool factor...Stuart and Joshua had bought a cue each, and i tried both cues. Joshua's cue is heavier and i prefer his.


I gonna hit the balls in



Since Stuart cannot hit the balls, its my turn to hit his balls



Dammit!!! i miss it too!!



I was on form... even though my arms are starting to ache...


Lets move back a day. Went to NUH to meet Aaron there...(He went there for his follow-up). Snapped new photos of his leg (new X-ray done)





Operation on Aaron's leg most prob will be on Tueday (30/05/2006), at which he may have to stay a night at the hospital.

Take care folks,



Words of wisdom from the S.O

* Everybody lies. But does it really matter? Nobody listens anyway.

No comments: