Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Delivery and See Hum...



Yes, i am used to that. Know what i am refering to? Those who know me very will know. Those who don't know, well, i am used to driving around Singapore.

Okie, here's my route for today, for some deliveries.
1) Science Park to Enterprise Road
2) Enterprise Road to Wan Lee Road
3) Wan Lee Road to Tagore Drive
4) Tagore Drive to Enterprise Road
5) Enterprise Road to Balastier Road
6) Balastier Road to Sembawang Road
7) Sembawang Road to Bukit Timah Road
8) Bukit Timah Road to Bukit Panjang.

Can't see clearly in this photo, but the rear windscreen of this van is smashed... there's no windscreen at all...


Fantestic? Well, this is not my personnal record. My record is where i went to the 4 corners of singapore, North, South, East and West. Well, i think i just enjoy driving.

Some people will know why did i went to Sembawang. Here's what me and Halim did at Sembawang:


Oh Yeah, my lovely little SEE HUM!!!



Ain't Halim and me creative? This piece is titled " After see hum session"



See Hum, its thumb licking good, you better lick it good!



Falling asleep after see hum session...



Then, it another activation to pool factor. I think i am playing too much pool liao...

Goanna miss the movie today. Da Vinci Code. CY, Jos, Ah Wang going, i cannot. Sad. Nvm, i shall read the book some day.

Words of wisdom from the S.O

* Your learning ability goes down when your lips are moving. Faster the lips movement, slower the learning ability.


No comments: