Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Friday, May 19, 2006

An afternoon with CY



Actually we (CY and me) have a great plan. Its going to be a great friday, but alas, everything went wrong.

Play pool with my work place canteen's boss. First of 5. Not surprisingly, I lost, 5 - 3.

My supposed program with CY:
1) K lunch (i cannot due to working)
2) Play CS at lan shop
3) Go Paragon guess shop to look at clothes.
4) Go watch movie, (Da Vinci Code atPS)

I added a program.

1) Go IMM and shop.

Guess what happen? Me and CY went to IMM. I only wanted to buy a printer ink for my company printer, but end up buying besides the ink, also a HP stand for my vehicle and a VCD. CY never buy anything. Spend quite sometime there till i realised its getting late.

Anyway, i saw this at a t shirt printing shop at IMM.


Find it familiar? Shu Yan and all the YTSS ppl?? whaahhaha..


Also saw this label at the windscreen of a car.

No need me to say anything. Click on the picture for a clearer view.


Drove down to BPP. Logged on internet, trying to check and book movie tickets. But, all sold out, SOLD OUT!!! unless midnight movie, whereby only front row seats are avaliable. Damm sian. Cancelled movie outing with the supper gang.

Rotted at starbucks with CY... till now.

A great friday turned out to be a dull friday. CY's program never went ahead, and here we are, rotting with William and Xinzi.

Words of Wisdom from the S.O

* Those who can do, cannot teach. Those who can't teach, administer. Those who cannot even administer, finally become successful consultants.

No comments: