Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Friday, October 03, 2008

Missing everything

I miss everything...


I miss one fullerton... I miss gate 6... I miss starbucks... I miss the air con toilet... I miss the AETOS officers... I miss the brunch of TPs... I miss the sound of F1 cars... I miss waking up when the race stopped, coz it's too quiet... I miss the meetings where tempers almost flew... I miss the drivers training... I miss giving out water to everyone... I miss talking crap with the other volunteers and part timers selling the programs for 20 bucks there... I miss sleeping at 5 am in the morning and waking up at 10 am... I miss eating a meat patty and 2 slice of bread... I miss driving in the track... I miss the scissors paper stone... I miss telling ppl that they cannot enter without a ticket... I miss having my arm stamped all over when i go out everytime...


I miss everything...


And yet, thank god, it's over...

No comments: