Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I went racing

I went racing today...

A race that would have place Massa and Hamilton to shame... Sure no fight one...

Shiok feeling...







Okie, okie... stop cursing and swearing at me!!! I admit, i am bored, sian, lame, nothing else better to do... But please stop scolding me, okie??

I am sorry for causing so much disturbances in your reading of my blog... But i am just simply too bored and need to de-stress myself a bit... Been hearing all the bad news on the news... Must understand me a bit lah... Been kinda down recently, need something bo liao to bring some fun, joy, laugher and colour back in my life...

Otherwise, i would be jumping down from the basement window...

Also, noticed that my blog is kinda "dead" from too many depressing(?) posts without photos, boring you readers out there... And perhaps, adding some more depression into your depressive life...

But hey, i used it to "sa corner" hor... dun pray pray...





Shit.. i am going to sneeze non stop later...

No comments: