Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Friday, August 29, 2008

Staying at home today

Haiz~~~ i had lost the battle again...

The virus or bacterial won. I had fallen sick again...

Never mind.. i know i had lost the battle, but i gonna win the war...

Come on, my white blood cells, my macrophages, my antibodies, IgA, IgG, my T cells, my NK cells etc etc, dun let me down!! Chiong har!!

(This is a sure sign that the blogger is going blonkers. Must get his head examined.)

Am resting at home right now. And, seriously, it's been a super duper long time since i spend the whole morning at home on a weekday, wide awake. I look outside, seeing the others rushing for their bus, others rushing to work, i see aunties comeing home from the market...

In other words, i am looking at things from another point of view... In a more relaxed manner...

I see the others rushing to work, i was thinking to myself... "hahaha.. you got work, i no go office... coz i am sick..."

I look at the carpark. It's empty... "Wah... so different from the view in the evening..."

I look at the roads, busy with traffic... "Drive more carefully hor... it's friday liao, and you all dun need an accident to spoilt your weekend".

I look at the aunties..."Is that what you do everyday?"

I refuse to look at the direction of the clinic. It seems to be that the doctor inside is waving to me, saying "come, come, i know you are sick... come and give me more money!"

The best part of being sick at home is that you can watch the whole morning of Kids Central. Cartoons aglore!!! More cartoons!

I miss the cartoons of my days... Transformers, Mask, smurfs, He man, disney, loony tunes... etc...

But the darn thing is that... damm.. the LUP (lift upgrading program) is still in progress, and the construction noise are damm, well, noisy...

Something which i never experience while i am at work. They are drilling, knocking, hammering, dragging equipments....

Well, what a typical weekday morning...

TGIF!!

No comments: