Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Got something i wanted for a long time

The taste of success or victory... or whatever you call it...

Finally, at last... at long long long last...

I have found something that i want for more than 10 years....

Yes.. you heard me loud and clear...

I FINALLY FOUND ONE THING THAT I WANT FOR MORE THAN 10 YEARS!!!! MORE THAN 10 YEARS!!! I FINALLY FOUND IT!!!

YEAH!!!

The sense of accomplishment... The sense of pride... The sense of achievement... Could not simply be typed down...

Just as i got the DVD movie, "Platoon"...

What thing??? Hahaha... You can ask, but that does not mean i will answer...

This proves one thing....

Things you want will come to you if you wait...

But in this case, there's nothing you can do but keep searching for it and wait.

No comments: