Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Chase Bank phishing website

Chase Bank Customers, DO NOT GET TRICKED BY A CHASE BANK PHISHING WEBSITE!!

Scams!!!

Frauds!!!

Received this E mail supposingly from Chase bank, stating that my account was locked for trying too many incorrect log ins.


I smell a rat... plus some fish...

I DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH CHASE BANK!! SO HOW WAS IT LOCKED??

Unless some kindred spirit open an account for me, deposit millions of US dollars waiting for me to discover and use...

(Slap myself)... What the hell... dreaming again.. Wouldn't happen on lah.. must be realistic..

Anyway, i clicked on the phishing link and compared to the real Chase Bank website, and here's the results. (You might want to click on the pictures for a clearer view)

THE FRAUD WEBSITE



THE REAL CHASE WEBSITE


Amazing... Almost like the original!!

So, i did this...



And this...



Hell... I even did consider going to file a complain to the FBI, but the forms are just too complicated.. And i was not even a victims, and hell, i am not even an American.

Hopes that the bank does something about it, before some poor souls fell prey to the criminals. And i do hope that those criminals be brought to justice.

No comments: