Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Monday, June 19, 2006

Father's day


Welcome to RT Phase 2!!!

Yep, went for the first Phase 2 training. Surprised that i can wake up in time for it. Slept very late. But somehow when my alarm clock rang, i sprang up from bed. If only i can do the same for work.

After some rest, i guess my body has recovered. I can do my chin up effortlessly (up to my IPPT passing standards), but i guess, in doing that, i had exerted too much strain on my muscles, and they are aching right now as i am typing, but the ache is not as much as i had felt last week.

Come into running. Phase 2 is running a new route different from phase one, and there is a upward slope for around 150 meters. Sian 1/2 when i see the slope. Started running quite fast at the beginning, but upon seeing the slope, my paced slowed, and later, could not recover my pace. I must get used to it liao.

Overall, enjoyed my RT today, and guess, i was the joker today... PTI wanted to dismiss us early coz its father's day, and i replied, "yes father" back to the PTI, and the whole phase 2 cohort laughed, including the PTI. Haiz~

Talking about father's day, i would like to wish my dad a happy father's day! You are the one who provided for the whole family. Work is never simple and easy, and yet, you managed to provide for us. Thank you dad.

At the same time, i would like to wish all daddy a happy daddy's day!!!

Words of Wisdom from the S.O

* The probability of your meeting someone you know increases when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with.

No comments: