Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Blog, blogger, bloggest!!!

I have a new hobby recently. I like reading. Some of you may groan at the thought of it. Those close to me will think its nothing new, but its totally new to me, as a hobby.

I like to read blogs. No, i am not your local coffeeshop auntie who likes to hear gossips, and spread them around like some wild fire running amok in the face of the wind. I just like to read what other people wrote, and to see the humor side of it, to grin foolishly at the screen, just like the patients from the mental insitute.

Different people have different writing styles, and from those styles, one can deduce the day's event, how the blogger feels, any funny incident, or incidents with a pinch of salt taken (why salt? why not sugar?) From blogs, i know what are happening around me, updating myself with all the foolish acts done... etc etc.

Surprisingly, you can gain knowlege from blogs. Some blogs will gave you something to reflect on, just like you deduce the storyline from a movie, to learn the moral of the story, and blogs can let you have a sleepless night, just on reflection alone. Some people wrote about quarrels with their loved one, some just wrote about world cup, some wrote about their daily movements, and some wrote about what they think.

Me? my purpose of blogging? I just wanna share with all with regards to interesting happenings around me, and hope someone, somewhere will grin foolishly at my post, reflect on my post, commenting on my poor pathetic spewling, grammer... etc etc... (As per normal, i let my English teacher down...)

So, what exactly is a blog?

From the website www.dictionary.com, the definations are as follows:

Blog = an online diary; a personal chronological log of thoughts published on a Web page; also called Weblog, Web log

Blogger = a person who keeps a Web log (blog) or publish an online diary

Bloggest = No entry found for bloggest

No comments: