Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Monday, June 22, 2009

Paintball competition 2009

Okie, okie.. got one "fan" screaming at my tagboard for me to update my dying blog.

Dunno why, but my "mood" to update blog is dying off... No inspirations, no time, no mood or perhaps, just plain lazy...

Been to quite a few duties, and let me talk about one in this post...

Paintball competition.

Yep. Paint balls, not paint your balls.

Held at Pasir Ris Park.

About 100 meters away from where i took this photo about 1 year back.


Able to guess who is he??

Okie... Back to topic... Paint balls.

Okie.. let me focus on their equipments...




The paintball equipments are fastinating. Their "SBO" looks cooler than the SAF type, their masks makes them look something like this...


Errr... minus the top part...

And while the players are busy trying not to get bruise all over their body, (when hit, sure blue black one)



we entertain outselves...

By taking photos...

Can you see what VKP is pointing at??







And after a while, i got interested in the paintball "ammo"

Which is a green ball with orange paint inside...


Started to do all kinds of "experiments" on it.




Well, if you ask me if there's any conclusion to the "experiments", i can only tell you this...

"I had forgotten the results".

No comments: