Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Temasek Poly Regatta 2009

Just completed a 13 hour duty yesterday at Temasek Polytechnic.

Weather was darn hot, and i think we created a dramatic show to the freshmen. A very dramatic show indeed. And i think it's indeed an eye catcher for some, if not most of the freshmen.

Some photos that i had taken...



Yesterday, i had came to a conclusion.

Barney, your ever friendly dinosour, had met with an horrible accident, and was horrified dis-coloured.


Agree with me on the above statement??

And there's this love-camwhoreing-moth that keeps flying in, landing on my bag, looking at me, begging me to take photos of it.

So i complied to that moth's cam-whoring request...











Now you know why i call it a cam-whoring moth??

Looking at the crowd, i suddenly felt like i am not in Singapore... I felt i was being sucked into a time warp machine and was desposited into the soils of Thailand a few months back...

I was looking at this scene when i got that feeling...

Man!!! Thailand yellow shirt protesters!!!

Other snap shots of the duty...







Yep... nice scenery...

No comments: