Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I am still broken hearted...

The second COE bidding for Nov had started. And i am still monitoring it, despite the fact that it has nothing to do with me now. I miss the adrenaline rush on that wednesday when the number of bids sky-rocketed.

Know what it means??

Means that i had waited for more than 3 weeks for my new "wife" to come.... And till now, there's still no sign of my beloved wife.

Despite the fact that i still got "flirt around" during these 3 weeks, i still miss the days when i got more freedom with a wife around...

Haiz~~ I am suffering from a broken heart.

Oh! My new wife!! When can i see you?? When can i touch and feel you? When can us become one, and travel around? Don't you know that i am yearning for you?

I am one hell of a restricted man now...

No comments: