Countdown timers

Alvin and the Chipmunks. "Bad day"

Monday, November 05, 2007

COE bidding starts

November 2007 first COE open bidding starts today!

http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/1m/coe/coeDetail2.html

My agent will be trying to bid a COE for me! This is the third and final hurdle i have to overcome before i can just sit back and relax for my new ride to come.

Also, i am super interested on how much is the COE price in this bidding exercise. My new ride to be falls in Category A. All analysis i had read, all chats i had with various car agents had warned me that COE for Cat A will increase.

By how much? No one has a definite answer. Morever, today is the day where the ERP changes started. BKE (Bukit Timah Expressway) started ERP Operations. The operation hours was extended for North Bound CTE. Other ERP had an increase of charges.

So, no one really can confirm just how much COE prices can go up!

Wish me luck, fellows!!!

No comments: